Host Mary O’Brien is joined by Wilson Sonsini technology transactions partner Gary Greenstein as she interviews SonyAI attorney and Wilson Sonsini alumna Tiffany Georgievski to discuss artificial intelligence (AI) and the gaming industry.
- Tiffany Georgievski’s career path and focusing on AI,
- a primer on Generative AI,
- AI and the gaming industry-a history and modern application,
- the evolution of AI and player experience,
- potential legal risks of AI in gaming, and
- key considerations in the current wave of Generative AI in gaming.
Meet the host and this episode’s guests:
The information in this podcast episode is for general information purposes only and may not reflect current law in your jurisdiction. Nothing in this podcast should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation, and this information is not intended to create, and receipt or listening does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. No listener of this episode should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through, this episode without seeking legal or other professional advice from an appropriate licensed professional in the recipient’s state, country, or other appropriate jurisdiction.
Learn more about Wilson Sonsini’s Electronic Gaming Group, https://egg.wsgr.com.