For your reference, here is a look at some of the most widely read updates, analysis, and commentary covering the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and published on JD Supra throughout 2023.
- Subscribe Proposed Bicameral Legislation to Broaden FERC’s Enforcement Jurisdiction over Trading Energy Commodities – by Peter Malyshev at Cadwalader
- FERC Requires Transmission Providers to File Extreme Weather Assessments – by Dianne Phillips, Brendan Connors, Stephen Humes, and Mark Kalpin at Holland & Knight
- Client Alert: FERC Order No. 2023: Implications and Unanswered Questions – by Suedeen Kelly, Matthew Price, and Anand Viswanathan at Jenner & Block
- FERC Accepts in part and Rejects in part PSCo’s Proposed LGIP & LGIA Revisions – by Ben Duwve and Miles Kiger at Troutman Pepper
- Supreme Court Limits the Use of Federal Administrative Law Judges; Related FERC Cases Pending – by Kevin Hivick Jr. and Kurt Krieger at Steptoe & Johnson
- FERC Directs NERC to Tighten Bulk Electric System Cybersecurity – by Angelica Gonzalez, Emily Mallen, Stephen Hug, and Scott Daniel Johnson at Akin
- Troutman Pepper Summary of FERC Order No. 2023 on Generator Interconnection Reform – by attorneys at Troutman Pepper
- Summary of FERC Meeting Agenda for May 2023 – by Serena Rwejuna, Jacqueline Triggs, Daniel Hagan, John Forbush, and R.J. Colwell at White & Case
- D.C. Circuit Addresses Appeals of Rehearings Denied by Operation of Law – by Mary-Kate Rigney and Steve Boughton at Troutman Pepper
Follow JD Supra’s FERC channel for fresh analysis and commentary as it is published throughout the year.